How does the process work?
- You complete the DSR form online, which logs details of the device manufacturer, device number, quantities and other relevant information.
- You receive a confirmation email and one is sent to Adaptsys Support
- We compile the information and liaise with BPM so that they can evaluate the request.
- We will update the support ticket during the course of the process and we may well ask for programming specifications, device datasheets and/or samples. This kind of information is important to ensure a timely solution and can be added to the support ticket.
- After every update, a confirmation email will be sent to you so you know what has happened.
- Once the request has been quoted, order placed and development finally released, you will receive a final confirmation of the release. At this time, we will then close the ticket.
Any questions relating to this process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a DSR?
DSR = Device Support Request This is a process in which users of BPM Microsystems programming systems, can submit details of a device which is not currently available in the BPWin software, so that we can get the device supported and have an algo ...
The importance of device datasheets
Device datasheets are used by BPM to verify the device operation when producing and algo to support the device. Sourcing datasheets can be a time consuming process as not all devices are released into the public domain, as these could be custom ...